STAY & RESERVATION
Minimum stay in our Villa is one week. If Room 1 is chosen as one of the rooms, extra 20€/night will be charged.
Please inform us your preferred check in time. Check out time is at 11.00 am.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE
Stated week prices are for 7 nights period of using the Villa. It includes: linen, towels, water, use of all equipment specified villa has (swimming pool, deck chairs, sunshade, fully equipped kitchen*, barbecue*, fireplace*, parking place, wi-fi, washing-machine and dryer*, dishwasher*, hammocks, scanner, printer, computer, 60′ screen/tv, central radio, big bluetooth speaker, hairdryers, games; ping-pong table, darts, air hockey, basketball basket and ball, indoboard). Please ask in advance for additional facilities for babies, like a baby cot. Food and drinks are not included.
Final cleaning is not included in the price. The regular house cleaning is 100€, and if the extended house cleaning is needed, then the cleaning fee is 200€.
*detergents, firewood and bricks are not included (on request from 70€)
Please contact us via “Make A Booking” form or e-mail to have your final dates and price check and make a reservation.
After your initial reservation and our confirmation of availability and price, you should pay 30% of total price in the next five days as a booking confirmation – directly to our account (we will send you our account number for that purpose). The rest of the price (70%) should be payed at least 30 days before arrival. During the high season (July-August) booking confirmation price is 50% of total price.
If we don’t get the booking confirmation after 5 days from initial reservation, the booking is canceled and the dates are again available for others to book.
In case you cancel the booking more than 30 days before arrival we keep 30% (at the High season 50%) of the total amount. If you cancel it less than 30 days, unfortunately you lose the total amount, unless you find someone to replace.
If you haven’t make the final payment at least 30 days prior arrival, we consider the booking canceled and accordingly available for others to book.
Cancellation during the stay and premature check out (because of the bad weather, private issues or anything else) is possible but unfortunately the money refund for the leftover days is not.
On arrival you will be asked to pay security deposit of 600 € per villa, as a damage protection You will get this money back on your leaving if nothing was damaged during your stay.
Before you arrival please check the HOUSE RULES.